Friday, March 7, 2008

And they're off...

Welcome to my personal triathlon blog. I never thought I would see the day that I made one of these silly things. I always thought they were a waste of space, and wondered who would bother reading some of the crap people come up with. But here I am, doing the same thing.

However, this is a bit different. My main goal with this blog is to further enhance my triathlon career by creating a place for sponsors, potential sponsors, friends, family etc... to track my training and racing schedules. Throughout the season, I will post pre and post race reports, training logs, goals, schedules, and any other information that will help you follow my progression. In addition, I will probably add some posts from Set Up Events and Wrightsville Beach Ocean Rescue (my current employers) to keep you up-to-date on that side of my life.

I should be posting my first race report some time this weekend following the Azalea Festival Triathlon. This will be my first tri of the season, and hopefully my first win as well.

That's it for now. Thanks for coming by and keep checking back as the site builds.

No comments: